25 Reasons NOT to trust pigs

I just thought I'd start a thread to give all the good reasons NOT to trust pigs. And before [MENTION=9385]fear_town[/MENTION] starts ranting about threads, this is unique. 1. They eat any food on the ground2. Werepigs3. Werepigs4. Werepigs5. Werepigs6. Werepigs7. Werepigs8. Werepigs9. Werepigs10. Werepigs11. Werepigs12. Werepigs13. Werepigs14. Werepigs15. Werepigs16. Werepigs17. Werepigs18. Werepigs19. Werepigs20. Werepigs21. Werepigs22. Werepigs23. Werepigs24. Werepigs25. They smell.

Just an FYI.. When you @names.. They can see it.. And ouchies not nice.. Please refer to "what you do on the weekends" quote to know how I feel what you think..Spider queen babz are bad.. I dislike them.. So glad they fixed infinite spider spawning..Also despite being unique.. It is.. semi-pointless.. I can't shake the feeling that you're just trying to troll me..

Just an FYI.. When you @names.. They can see it.. And ouchies not nice.. Please refer to "what you do on the weekends" quote to know how I feel what you think..Spider queen babz are bad.. I dislike them.. So glad they fixed infinite spider spawning..Also despite being unique.. It is.. semi-pointless.. I can't shake the feeling that you're just trying to troll me..

Not trying to, but if you feel that way... also, it's serious, you CANT trust those bastards.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhpost-9806-13764591328827_thumb.jpg

That pig needs a top hat.. And I'd love for us all to just get along.. I'm trying to be a mature *** adult about this ****. Water under the bridge if you try not to enrage me anymore.. ;) Offers on the table.. :D Must go hunt down Spider Queen King Pig Spidgers.. Ewww.. Now do they look like spidery pigs or piggy spiders?